Tuesday, March 31, 2009

For the Sake of Blogging


Taking a moment to do a bit of writing. I haven’t been doing as much lately. Why? I do not know. Possibly it’s because I have been spending less time on MySpace. It’s funny about writing and me. It’s a love –hate relationship. I think that I am fairly good at it, and once I start it, I enjoy it, but it’s just the getting to it that’s difficult. Sometimes I have to wonder if anyone really enjoys writing. It just seems like something that is important, that you should do. Like exercise. Like eating broccoli. I wonder if people like Stephen King, or Ernest Hemingway (an unlikely coupling) really enjoyed writing. Hmmm….. And, I used to write so much more often! I suppose my earlier output had much to do with the fact that I was in graduate school and doing so much more reading of literature and poetry.

Sometimes I think that I should try photography or increase my jewelry-making skills; work in some other artistic medium. Yes, perhaps.

So, there you go. I have written.